Website Atlas Hotels Ltd
Hours: 40 hours across 5 days per week
Salary: £11.76 per hour
Atlas Hotels is hiring a Nights Team Member right now at the Holiday Inn Express – Waterfont
Whilst previous experience of working in hotels would be useful, it’s not essential. If you join our friendly, enthusiastic and guest focused teams we can teach you all you need to know!
- Hotel rooms across our 58 hotels (Holiday Inn Express, Hampton by Hilton and Holiday Inn) at only £15 per night, with 50% off food and drink when staying for leisure
- Worldwide substantial employee discount at 5,000+ IHG Hotels across the globe
- A free stay worth £100 on your work anniversary every year plus a bonus cash payment as a ‘thank you’ for staying with Atlas Hotels
- Holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Monthly cash rewards through our reward and recognition platform
- HSF Health Plan free for every employee, giving you money off dental/optical appointments and other health costs for you and your family
- Access to HSF Perkbox which provides deals and discounts from the biggest brands
- Online GP service, access to free counselling and wellness support with a 24 hour helpline
- Auto enrolment pension scheme through The Peoples Pension
- Employee referral programme paying out £500 for every great person you refer to us that passes their probation
- Employee of the Quarter programmes in every site and a prestigious annual awards ceremony
- A rota for the next 4 weeks, meaning you can work in hospitality but still have a life outside of work
- Free/discounted food when on shift
- Free car parking when on shift
- Friends and family hotel discounts
So what does a Nights Team Member do?
- Providing a warm ‘Atlas welcome’ to guests will be at the heart of what you do
- Want some variety? No day (or night!) is the same in our hotels. You could be checking guests in and out on reception, serving behind the bar (so you will need to be 18 or over), cooking food in the kitchen ready for breakfast service or setting up our meeting rooms
- You will undertake night audits and corridor checks to make sure everyone in our hotels are safe and well looked after through the night
So why not? Click ‘apply’ now to become our Nights Team Member and enter into a World of Opportunity!
About Atlas Hotels Ltd
CEO: Sean Lowe
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees
Type: Company – Public
Year Founded: 1997
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreetus.com.