We are a young, dynamic sales and marketing company who are rapidly expanding throughout the country and direct marketing industry.
We are currently looking to grow our sales team with bright, talented individuals with bounds of ambition, who are looking to start or continue a rewarding career within Sales to begin as soon as possible.
What does it mean to be a Sales Assistant?
Having expanded our company from the South our Sales Team represent some of the biggest brands in the UK with their impeccable face to face customer service.
Not only is this an interactive role, working within a team and representing great brands at different events, it encourages you to constantly learn new skills, push your potential and break comfort zones.
Benefits for you!
Career progression is encouraged! Within Event Sales, Customer Service, Team Leadership and Business Development – take your career where you want it to go!
Recognition for your hard work
Friendly and fun environments: feel a part of something special, a successful, upbeat, atmospheric team with ambition at the core
Daily access to one on one coaching: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Business Development, Team Leadership, Recruitment, Events.
What is required of you?
We want individuals who are going to strive to do their best and are eager to expand their capabilities.
As a company we are really sociable, arranging weekly team nights, special events for hitting office goals.
Requirements of the Sales Assistant
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are self-motivated, hard-working people with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have the ability to work towards monthly sales targets
- Are positive, enthusiastic and reliable
- Enjoy being a team player and are willing to support the team
- Are empathetic</b>; can build a great rapport with clients and customers alike
- Are confident in their decision making (once settled)
- Are well organised and logical with their thinking
- Can be a good multi-tasker
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canary Wharf: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (preferred)
Work Location: One location