Wal-mart - Sam'sClub.
About the Job
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industries – all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day.
- In this role, you will make an impact by providing excellent customer service as well as assisting in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays; performing and updating fixture signing.
- You would be responsible for completing work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources.
We are hiring in multiple locations: Salt Lake City, Cleveland, Phoenix, San Bernardino, Kansas City, DFW, Oklahoma City, Austin, Atlanta, Chattanooga, Jacksonville, Boston, Baltimore, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Newark, Chicago, DC, Louisville.
- Multiple health plan options.
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents.
- Associate DISCOUNTS in-store and online.
- Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase plans, and more.
- Education assistance for Associates and dependents.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to travel up to 60 miles, based on project assignment. This is a daily travel position. Your work location will change within 60 miles of (City), and (State) multiple times based on business needs.
- 6 months experience in commercial remodeling, customer service, stocking, warehouse, or a similar area.
- Must be available for an overnight shift that varies within the range (8 PM-8 AM).
- Have a reliable transportation/car to travel to different stores.
- Complete the physical activities such as moving, lifting, carrying, and placing merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Position type: FULL-TIME, long-term employment
- Starting Pay: $18.00/hr
Walmart employs more than 2.3 million associates around the world. More than 75% of our Walmart U.S. store operations management team members started as hourly employees. In 2020, we promoted more than 200,000 people to jobs of greater responsibility and higher pay at Walmart U.S.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreetus.com.