Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the BioPharma industry that is looking for a Procurement Manager to provide financial analysis and reporting to enable the company and stakeholders to achieve their business objectives. The position will be located on-site in Camarillo, CA.
Shift: 1stShift, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
· 5+ Years Manufacturing Procurement management.
· 3 + years of managerial experience.
· 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen certified a plus.
Effective conflict management skills.
· Experience managing vendors; extreme customer-focus, both internal & external.
· Ability to consolidate and analyze data, draw conclusions, and clearly communicate recommended solutions is required.
· APICS Certification preferred.
· ERP system knowledge required. Syteline preferred.
· Requires valid CA Driver License and proof of automobile insurance.
· Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
· Evaluate spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries.
· Maintain relationships with suppliers while continually searching for additional vendors.
· Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
· Stay current with industry & market trends.
· Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
· Negotiate effective contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
· Implement and measures cost savings, reduction programs and strategies.
· Responsible for the review of logistic and procurement related document requirements.
· Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
· Further develop and manage the S&OP process.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Interview, hire, train, and mentor Procurement staff.
· Assign work schedules, job assignments and activities to Engineering Staff.
· Provide timely and constructive performance feedback, corrective actions, and performance evaluations.
Address employee issues partnering with Human Resources on sensitive employee relations and/or performance issues and employee terminations.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com
Pay: $24.50 – $29.02 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Oxnard, CA 93030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In personHealth insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobstreetus.com.