Accounts / office Admin
- This role is suitable for anyone who prefers to work remotely,
Our systems are digital and most of our processes are now automated.
Schedule : 4hrs per day flexible between 10am – 6pm, monday to friday
Our firm is seeking an Account & Office Administrator to handle a wide range of administrative duties. The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with clients, maintaining business accounts and managing logistical support activities. This is an exciting opportunity for an organized and motivated individual to join a growing company, and we are looking for the right person to fill this role
- Login to app during working hours on your mobile to access telephone system
- inbound – we direct customers to leave a voicemail / send an email or direct them to the website for web chat
- outbound – help with customers enquiries
- We operate a support ticketing system for customers inquiries. Template emails are set up to help answer customer questions efficiently.
- whatsapp/website/facebook chat portals – answer customer questions, and add to template messages as you use the service.
- We have an online booking system for our appointments, where you are able to manual book customer appointments or send template emails so the customer can book in themselves
- Invoicing – of completed jobs from submitted engineer reports/Certificates
- Receipts – emailed receipts to be processed on accounts package
- Send Estimates to customers from accounts package and book in upon acceptance.
- Register appliances for warranties.
- send completed certificates to customers
(CRM) customer relationship management:
- update records.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Cloud computing: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: HA7034