This position requires general cleaning and upkeep of assigned areas within a specific building. Specific tasks vary and Cleaners must be flexible in performing assigned duties by their supervisor.
Report to supervisors for tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
· Emptying and cleaning waste receptacles. Remove waste paper and rubbish from premises to designated areas.
· Empty and clean ashtrays, screen all sand urns, and replace sand as necessary.
· Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
· Dust all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, windowsill, and all other surfaces.
· Dust pictures frames, charts, graphs, and similar wall hangings.
· Dust all ceiling air conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and other ventilating louvres.
· Damp wipe and polish glass furniture tops.
· Remove finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, door frames, light switches, glass entrances, and partitions.
· Sweep private stairways.
· Clean or damp mop spillages.
· Sweep, dust mop, and damp mop outside entrances.
· Properly clean and buff tile floor as needed.
· Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
· Perform all other duties as assigned
Must be 18 years of age or older
Drug Screen and multiple background checks will be required. (We do not test for marijuana or THC)
Able to lift up to 40lbs
Ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisors.
Ability to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
Housekeeping or commercial cleaning experience required
COVID – 19 Vaccine required.
-Medical, Dental, Vision & More!
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M / F / V / D)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kirkland, WA 98033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreetus.com.