Sonesta Es Suites
Sonesta ES Suites is currently looking for hardworking, energetic and passionate people to join our team in the role for housekeeping. This starting wage is $15 an hour but can increase over time!
Who Are We?
We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us.
When you join Sonesta you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the Sonesta family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
Provide the highest level of service to guests by cleaning and preparing suites/rooms for the guest.
· Clean assigned suites/rooms according to Systems Standards, this includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, washing dishes, and dusting furniture
· Place and restock usable items in the suites according to Sonesta standards including paper items, soap, towels, matches and candy
· Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows, according to Sonesta standards
· Maintain and restock housekeeping cart each day
· Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to Inspector(ess) or designated area in a timely manner
· Accommodate guest special requests courteously
· Answer guest questions regarding the hotel and local area facilities and services
· Previous Housekeeping experience preferred but not required
· Must be able to work without direct supervision
· Must be able willing to learn and ask questions
· Must be able to walk, stand, bend and lift (up to 40lbs) during entire 8-hour shift.
· Must have physical stamina to maintain a constant level of activity during the entire workday.
High School Degree or GED
Previous Front Desk Experience preferred
Read and Communicate Clearly
Previous Customer Service Experience required
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
8 hour shift
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Omaha, NE 68132: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreetus.com.