Job Reference: TS/GR/07-12/755
Job Title: Helpdesk Administrator
Location: Glasgow –Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Hours per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 07:00 – 18:00 – 37.5 hours per week
The Atalian Servest workforce is made up of 30,000 passionate, responsive, and knowledgeable colleagues, all of whom deliver sustainable and award-winning FM solutions to our clients.
Our corporate departments support our operational divisions and ensure we can provide an exceptional level of service to our clients. With various career paths available, our office-based teams are essential to our award-winning service delivery.
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our passionate and driven team based at our Glasgow office.
- Informal hybrid / flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free fruit in our offices
- Subsidised vending machines
- Access to ‘Wagestream’ – a financial well-being tool
- After 2 years working with us, you’ll get your birthday off work!
- Employee Referral Scheme (if you refer a successful candidate to one of our vacancies)
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Regular social and charity events held in our offices
- Get involved in charity events in the local community
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye test £25 voucher and up to £100 towards glasses
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme via salary sacrifice
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our D&I initiatives and events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
Career development and recognition
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Opportunity to win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
- Long service awards
- Raising and closing jobs for reactive and system work orders, booking in reactive and PPM tasks.
- Working in conjunction with Managers and Coordinators to ensure seamless management of the contract.
- Helpdesk cover to meet clients’ needs.
- Filing, scanning, and tracking paperwork.
- Providing Administrative support to the Helpdesk Team.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Proven administration experience
- Experience working with the CAFM system is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business. In 2021 we won the IWFM award for our diversity and inclusion initiative, CHROMA and we are proud to have also achieved the Disability Confident Level 2 Standard as well as being signatories of the Race at Work Charter and Mental Health at Work Commitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Do you have experience working as an Helpdesk Administrator?
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: TS/GR/07-12/755
CEO: Rob Legge
Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
Size: 10000+ Employees
Type: Company – Private
Year Founded: 1944