Bespoke Benefits… What’s in it for you?
At Bespoke Hotels, our people are our biggest asset. We focus on engagement and individual development, working with natural strengths and supporting education from a commercial perspective. We create pathways so our people know the direction their careers will head.
We believe that great hospitality can only be delivered by a happy, motivated and engaged team; so this is at the heart of our culture and of our ‘Be-Attitude’ values.
We are proud to provide equal opportunities for our team members, encouraging inclusive and creative culture, providing long-term careers, supporting community and assisting in environmental matters.
At Bespoke, we ensure meaningful relationships with our colleagues, guests and third-party suppliers, positively celebrating diversity and inclusion within our teams, encouraging collaboration and creativity.
We offer competitive salaries, incentives, ample scope for personal development and discounted hotel stays for you, your family, and friends.
The ideal person will have some experience in a similar position though this is not essential and will have the ability to deliver great service to our guests.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about hospitality, that is reliable and willing to learn as part of this growing team.
Duties will include:
- Assist with ensuring the efficient and effective running of the kitchen.
- Ensure that sufficient material for the performance of cleaning duties are collated.
- Dispose of rubbish into an area outline by Head Chef whilst complying with food safety policy.
- Ensure the working areas and equipment in the kitchen are cleaned to a high standard.
- Aid the Chefs when necessary.
Bespoke Hotels was founded in 2000 and has consistently grown to the point where we now manage over 9,500 hotel rooms, 8,000 employees and £815 million of assets.
We stand today as the UK’s Largest Independent Hotel Group, owning a number of hotels and partnering with an ever-increasing portfolio alongside this. Every agreement we have is Bespoke by name, and bespoke by nature. Our properties range from specialist golfing hotels, to award-winning spa resorts and chic city centre properties.
We pride ourselves on a diverse roster and a unique, individualised management style, with over 90 management agreements across the UK, alongside a further 30 management consultancy services, and 100 hotels with sales marketing services only.
We continue to ensure that all of our premises continue to be a ‘Safe place to work, stay and visit
Stonefield Castle, built in 1837, is a beautiful example of Scottish baronial architecture. The Castle retains most of its original character with spectacular exterior cornice’s and mouldings. The interior also contains a variety of its original features from wood panelling to ornate ceilings and marble fireplaces.
Here at Stonefield Castle our surroundings are on a par with the Castle itself with 60 acres of spectacular woodland gardens and the shores of Loch Fyne enveloping us. We are also based just two miles from one of the most attractive villages on the Mull of Kintyre peninsula, the picturesque fishing village of Tarbert.
Inside we have 38 en suite bedrooms which have each been individually and elegantly decorated, some featuring breath-taking views over the gardens and Loch Fyne.
We truly believe our people are our biggest asset and to reflect that we offer:
- Market leading Rates of Pay
- Anniversary Bonus
- Flexible Shifts, full and part time to fit around other commitments
- 28 Days paid Holiday (pro rata) rising annually to a maximum 33 Days per year
- Full Training and Supervision Given
- Opportunity to gain recognised qualifications to help you progress
- Subsidised Accommodation Available includes WiFi, Food, Energy Bills, Rates and Licences
- Introduce a Friend Scheme worth £600+
- Anniversary weekend stay for you or to give as a gift to family or close friends
- Access to complimentary Mental Health Wellbeing services
- Discounted Bespoke Hotel Stays, for you, your family and friends
- 50% off all Food Beverage during Bespoke Hotel Stays
- A range of local in-house benefits
- many more!
About Stonefield Castle
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Size: 1 to 50 Employees