The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, London, EC4Y
42.5 hours per week
Up to £26,500, plus additional benefits
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our vibrant, fast paced, friendly kitchen at The Inner Temple. Serving multiple Students, Barristers and Benchers for lunch each day, as well as accommodating multiple events each day, no day is the same at this venue. We are looking for a team player who is able to work within a team in the main kitchen, but also someone who is self-motivated as there will be some shifts when working in one of the serveries.
We are a team who are enthusiastic, inspired and for whom nothing is too much trouble.
Searcys is a business steeped in rich heritage and where nurturing our people is priority, please see a list of our benefits that you will receive as a Kitchen Porter:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Any overtime paid at Time and a Half
- Enrolment into the Searcys enhanced pension scheme
- Over 40 days’ of holiday (1 week at Easter, 1 week at Whitsun, all of August and 2 weeks at Christmas)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing activities
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Uniform provided
- To ensure all areas of the kitchens and service areas on all floors are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to.
- To have a keen attention to detail as basic cleaning duties are carried out.
- To receive, count, inspect and store goods.
- Waste management.
- To be involvement with some food preparation and service when needed.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain, and in 2022, we celebrated an outstanding 175th year anniversary.
Our success is down to the investment we make in developing our people to ensure they can be the best they can be.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,900.00-£26,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Kitchen Porter – Inner Temple
Expected start date: 23/01/2023
CEO: Matthew Thomas
Revenue: $25 to $50 million (USD)
Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees
Type: Company – Private
Year Founded: 1847