Desire stability with a great work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits packages, and SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Apply now: STEEL WAREHOUSE – Family-owned and operated for 75 years!!!
Must be able to:Work safely in a fast paced heavy Industrial environment;Be comfortable working around moving machinery, noisy processes, and at times elevated heights. Shift work is a strong possibility as is the need to work overtime and various shifts. We run a 24 hour a day 7 day a week operation.
Some of the job expectations are, but not limited to:
1. Analyze equipment performance, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
2. Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
3. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
Examples, (Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting associated with): Conveyer Lines, Overhead Cranes, Heavy Steel Shears, Motorized equipment, etc.
4. Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
5. Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
6. Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
7. Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
8. Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
9. Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
10.Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
11.Record repairs and maintenance performed.
· The ideal candidate must be a Journeyman, IBEW, ABC or equal.
· 2 years working experience
· Including working knowledge of heavy industrial machinery, overhead cranes.
· Use of the National Electric code.
· Accurate Blueprint reading.
Other qualifications include:
Experience with hand and welding tools;
Experience with PLC’s, Programming, and other divisional equipment required;
Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems including solid state motor drives, overhead travelling Cranes, propane forklifts, and hydraulic circuits;
Preventative maintenance knowledge and experience;
Detailed oriented partnered with a sense of urgency;
Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills, partnered with the ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.66 – $31.36 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
High school or equivalent (Required)
Instrumentation & Control Technicians: 2 years (Required)
Electrical Systems: 2 years (Required)
Blueprint reading: 2 years (Required)
Preventative Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
NEC Code: 2 years (Preferred)
IBEW Journeymen (Preferred)
ABC Journeymen (Preferred)
Work Location: In personHealth insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobstreetus.com.