Website Go Green Taxis
We are currently seeking an experienced customer service advisor to join our team in our Didcot based call centre working 6pm-6am. This role has the added duties of being a relief driver at the busiest times of day. There is an increased wage and tips which you will keep for this aspect of the role.
Having the motivation to learn all aspects of the business from our very busy operations centre with the right motivated person will find opportunities to progress over time.
This makes the role incredibly varied and fun!
The duties include:
- Providing exceptional customer service, taking details down carefully and ensuring correct orders are processed.
- Following up with any issues and resolving.
- Assisting with the development of the department by contributing ideas.
- Providing front line taxi services during the busy periods.
- Handling Telephone and Internet queries and bookings from public and corporate customers
- Looking after the Echo dispatch system, spotting problems and providing solutions
- Assisting drivers with directions and special instructions
- Ensure cover is arranged for all necessary bookings as and when required
- Ensure workstations are cleaned periodically throughout the day
- Carrying out checks for upcoming bookings
- Ensuring a high level of Customer Services and professionalism always
- Investigating mistakes and taking remedial action
Ideal candidate should:
- Being self-sufficient
- Be confident working independently
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Confident working under pressure
- Ensure a high standard of accuracy
- Located within Didcot and the surrounding areas
- Have own transport due to remote office location
- Be available for cover, sometimes at short notice
- IT literate with good numerical and literacy skills
- Full clean driving license for at least 1 year
We sponsor and pay for your taxi license and you should expect to only be in the vehicle for approximately 30% of your time depending on staffing levels in our call centre.
Shifts include both week and weekend working between 6pm and 6am
Apply now for an informal chat about the opportunity !
Hours – 4 days on 4 days off average hours being 35pw
Indie – Recruiter -07496406047 / Martyn – Call centre supervisor – 07496860832
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Have you got any spent/ unspent criminal/ driving convictions?
- Driving: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
About Go Green Taxis
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Size: 1 to 50 Employees
Type: Company – Private
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreetus.com.