Read Your Body
Read Your Body is the most private, trusted and customisable app for understanding your menstrual cycles. It allows people to track periods, ovulation and unlimited lifestyle factors for health insights and family planning.
With thousands of users worldwide, we’re striving to deliver excellent and timely support to enable them to reach their goals. We’re also engaging testers through several feedback channels to inform the development of new app features.
As a pioneering non-profit in femtech and fertility awareness, we serve our community with a working culture that is listening-led and highly empathetic. While ambitious and driven, we also find balance through gentle care for the rhythms of our own bodies.
We pursue excellence in all that we do; aiming to make every individual who comes into contact with us feel genuinely heard, valued, seen, held, supported and uplifted.
We’re looking for a customer experience manager to lead on user care and tester engagement within our product team.
In this critically important public-facing role, you’ll embody our values in all of your interactions with members of our community while providing support and inviting feedback to help us give them the best possible experience of Read Your Body.
Location: UK-based, remote with two in-person team work days (Frome / Bristol / London) each month
Hours: 25 hours per week (or full-time if desired), flexible days and times
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 pro rata (our standard full-time work week is 34 hours)
What success looks like in this role
- Read Your Body continues to be known for its exceptional care and openness to input
- All app users seeking support receive timely, empathetic and effective care
- Testers are actively engaged and contributing feedback on new app features
- Product manager has a clear overview of key user issues / requests / feedback
What you’ll do
- Participate in team exercises to define / refine our brand tone of voice
- Respond to support tickets in Zendesk and manage message templates as needed
- Liaise with QA analyst on bug-related / data-heavy support tickets
- Note key trends (issues / requests) for product manager
- Keep help centre articles updated in Zendesk
- Lead on tester engagement through Mighty Networks community platform, email campaigns and in-app messages
- Announce new releases, share feedback polls, respond to feedback messages, summarise key feedback points
- Suggest and implement improvements to user care / tester engagement systems and processes as appropriate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in BRISTOL
Reference ID: Customer experience manager / RYB