Website Seven Grams Caffe
We’re obsessed with coffee and we’re looking for an experienced barista who shares that obsession. We roast every single bean we use, work on custom-made La Marzoccos, have three locations in Manhattan that serve the perfect cortados, and we take great pride in our carefully-selected bean portfolio. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, Forbes, Eater, and Thrillist, and are looking for a motivated Experienced Barista to join our team!
What makes our dream Experienced Barista?
– You can jump right in and make the perfect cortado. That likely means you have 1-year (or more) experience in a specialty coffee environment, and that you can operate a manual espresso machine like La Marzocco in your sleep.
– You can produce some mean latte art and you’re super passionate about all-things-coffee.
– You’re fun to work with and to be around. We’d be happy to wake up early in the morning to work a shift with you, and you’ll always provide our customers with a friendly and welcoming experience.
– You’re proactive, invested in what you do, and take pride in your craft.
– You have availability to work weekends.
– Strong plus: Having a New York Food Handlers’ Certificate.
The compensation and perks we offer:
– Highly competitive hourly compensation, which includes both hourly wage and shift tips
– Serious room for growth. We’re always on the lookout for management material.
– Benefits. We offer medical, dental and vision, and 401K plans.
– Employee discount
Sounds like a fit? Let’s get to know each other better. Coffee’s on us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
New York, NY 10016: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In personHealth insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobstreetus.com.