Eastridge Workforce Solutions
An international law firm with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia that represents clients in litigation, regulatory and policy, and transactional and corporate matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation and government-facing matters, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Attorney Recruiting Manager will manage and administer the lateral associate and counsel recruitment process, on-campus interview program and summer associate program in the San Diego office.
Law Student/On-Campus Recruitment Process:
– Manage all aspects of the on-campus recruiting, callback interviews and offer follow-up processes and programs for the SD office, including: review resumes, make candidate selections, communicate with career services offices and manage program logistics, schedule offer decision meetings, manage offer and candidate follow-up process, serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and attorneys on interview days and throughout the process.
– Interview law student candidates and provide interview evaluations; attend and facilitate NY hiring committee meetings, make candidate recommendations to the committee.
– Working with the firm-wide recruitment team plan interviewer training and other interviewer prep meetings and logistical correspondence for the SD office.
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships with law school career office contacts.
– Working with the firm-wide recruitment team, develop and lead a first-rate and comprehensive summer associate program in the SD office.
– Monitor summer associate workloads and assignment evaluations to ensure continuous feedback and balanced workloads.
– Partner with the professional development team to determine and schedule training programs and scheduling all summer committee meetings.
– Oversee coordination of first-year associate pre-arrival communication, on-boarding and logistics process.
Lateral Associate/Counsel Recruitment:
– Manage the full-cycle lateral recruitment process for San Diego associate, counsel and professional track attorney candidates, ensuring a first-rate experience for all candidates.
-Partner with practice group leaders to determine lateral hiring needs and establish creative avenues to effectively and efficiently fill positions with top talent.
-Communicate effectively and responsively with candidates and internal practice group leaders on all aspects of the recruitment process.
– Establish and maintain relationships with legal search firms and other external recruitment sources. Circulate internal referral emails; utilize alumni network, diverse attorney organizations and LinkedIn Recruiter to advertise needs and source lateral attorney talent.
– Assist in developing talent pipelines, alternative strategic recruitment methods and firm-wide processes and procedures to effectively and efficiently fill positions with top-rate talent.
– Analyze, compile, and update various demographic and recruitment data reports.
– Oversee San Diego associate/counsel orientation and onboarding process to ensure completion and efficiency.
– – Stay current and informed on legal industry recruitment best practices, trends and news; be an active member of local legal recruitment organization and NALP.
– Attend and assist with facilitating recruiting committee meetings and department meetings.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
A minimum of five (5) years of professional recruitment experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a law firm, law school, legal recruitment agency or similar professional services organization is required. Must have at least three (3) years of experience managing and training a direct report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to pay impeccable attention to detail.
Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite to produce quality written communications such as memos, spreadsheets, slides, and standard work documents.
Knowledge of advanced functions of Excel.
Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including editing work for spelling and grammar, with attorneys, staff, and law students.
Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts, regarding both routine and complex matters and to develop continuing professional relationships. Requires tact, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and patience.
Ability to effectively assign and direct the work of others to ensure accurate and timely completion.
Ability to lead others effectively in a team or cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly environment to complete projects and to reach established goals and objectives in a timely manner.
Demonstrated ability to represent the firm with honesty, integrity, and professionalism, consistently acting in an ethical manner.
Resumes to [email protected]
Benefits: Click here to learn more about benefits available to Eastridge s temporary employees. From time to time Eastridge s clients may offer additional benefits to Eastridge employees while on assignment. Information about those benefits will be communicated when applicable.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Eastridge is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants.
We value diverse experiences, including prior contact with the criminal legal system, and applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Certain clients require Eastridge to perform background checks and Eastridge will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with any applicable federal, state, or local law regarding criminal backgrounds, including but not limited to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the Philadelphia Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards Ordinance (a copy of the notice of rights under the Philadelphia Ordinance is available by clicking on this link).
Eastridge Workforce Solutions