Marketing Assistant, full-time, Great Barford, Bedfordshire
We are an established, rapidly expanding B2B company that is transforming the customer hire experience within the construction industry. We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Marketing Assistant to support our marketing and sales departments.
THX are the tool hire experts for specialist contractors in the construction industry. Helping our customers thrive through delivering an unparalleled tool hire experience to mechanical, electrical, drylining, HVAC and SFS specialists since 2006.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level role in marketing. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and getting involved in a wide variety of core marketing activities and tactics. As a growing department, there will be genuine scope to progress within the role and make it your own.
In this role your day-day responsibilities and activities will include:
- Providing administrative and marketing support to the Marketing Department
- Involvement in organising the rollout of regular sales campaigns
- Social Media scheduling and monitoring
- Involvement in design projects such as creating social media posts, branding internal presentations and materials, creating internal newsletters.
- Organisation of branded sales promotions for the sales team, including liaising with external suppliers to gather quotes.
- Website updates:
- Keeping key pages refreshed and up-to-date
- Working with the purchasing manager to adding new products to the website and ensuring descriptions are SEO-friendly.
- Championing the growth of internal video content within the business
- Administrative duties such as:
- organisation and management of marketing folders and image libraries
- keeping marketing database clean and up-to-date
- keeping company email banners refreshed weekly
Requirements and skills
- Enthusiastic team player with effective communication and great people skills
- Good written skills and attention to detail
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task across a number of projects and work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Creative flair, ideally with experience in Canva, Adobe Photoshop or similar
- An understanding of marketing and its core principles and practices, with enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
If you are an enthusiastic, flexible team player, who is keen to progress with a career in marketing then we would like to hear from you!
We have a friendly environment where the rapid growth of our business means we support the development of our talented people. We also offer a range of benefits including competitive salaries, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) company pension, free food and drink facilities. For further information about working at THX, please visit our website here https://thxuk.com/careers/
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
CEO: Min-Liang Tan
Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
Size: 51 to 200 Employees
Type: Company – Private
Year Founded: 1983