Comet Marketing Solutions
We are looking for ambitious and customer focused Events Assistant to join our team on a full time basis!
Comet Marketing is a young marketing company based in the heart of Maidstone. Thanks to our growth through 2022, we are now looking for a new talent or professional looking for a new challenge to assist us in our growth.
The Events Assistant:
- Has a polite manner in dealing with people and an optimistic attitude
- Will be an ambitious individual looking for a career, not just a job
- Will display confidence and great communication skills
- Has a background in customer service or the ability to demonstrate similar transferable skills
- Is a target-driven individual
- Will display flexibility and be able to adapt easily to different situations
- Is a quick learner
- Has basic computer skills
- Will thrive in a team based environment
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Confidently interacting with consumers in person
- Engaging customers’ attention and explaining the benefits of our clients’ services in a professional manner
- Building relationships with customers and answering any product query
- Understanding the customer’s needs and having a good knowledge of the products on offers in order to advise customers in their choice, and providing guidance and support throughout the entire buying experience
- Participating in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
- Providing accurate feedback on customers’ experience to the Team Manager and providing support to other team members where necessary
Successful candidates will have access to continuous training from management, a great support network of experienced representatives, excellent earning potential, growth opportunities within the company and leadership development and a fun and professional work environment.
Due to our client demand we require candidates to be available for a start date within the next 2 weeks. Please note that this is a FULL TIME position.
How to apply:
Apply today if this sounds like your next career move! Please ensure to attach an up to date CV with a valid contact number and email address as we will be contacting shortlisted candidates within the next 48 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,443.00-£29,116.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 22/01/2023