Are you friendly, energetic, personable, proactive and understand the importance of customer experience?
Are you experienced in giving excellent customer service and support?
Are you an experienced administrator that has good skills in Microsoft excel?
Do you strive to add value at every touch?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then you are exactly the person that Careskills Academy is looking for.
You must be eligible to work in the UK, and travel daily to work at N14 6HF. Occasional remote working may be considered.
We are looking for someone that is experienced in Customer Service and has a passion for people, who is also extremely well organised and has excellent administrative skills, to support your own designated group of customers to transfer their training account onto our new Learning management System (LMS).
Full training on the LMS will be given.
· First line customer support
· Making calls and sending emails promptly
· Liaising with customers to ensure their expectations are met
· Demonstrating the LMS and coaching customers on best usage
· Keeping accurate and timely records
· Finding prompt solutions for customer issues
· Carrying out administrative processes
· Working with a busy email inbox, giving timely responses to ensure customer satisfaction
This is your opportunity to join an innovative training company and be part of a highly successful team.
Careskills Academy want our customers to enjoy such a high level of satisfaction and support that they wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else.
· Strong communication skills with an excellent phone and email manner
· Excellent Microsoft office skills, in particular all aspects of Excel
· Excellent administrative skills and following processes
· Ability to work across shared google sheets/documents
· Exceptional organisational and time management skills
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Willing to learn and share knowledge
· £22,000 pa, pro rata over a 7 month contract
· 28 days leave pa, pro rata over 7 month contract
This is a full-time, temporary role, 40 hours per week Mon-Fri. 9am-5.30pm
*Please note that this may lead to a permanent contract, dependent on achievement, success and opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract, Temp to perm
Contract length: 7 months
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, N14 6HF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have experience in working with structured processes?
- customer service: 1 year (required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location