Website Gaia Newton Associates
Customer Experience Executive – Croydon (3 days working from home, 2 days from the office in East Croydon)
Do you believe in delivering first class customer service? Are you an excellent communicator? Are you PASSIONATE about constantly growing and improving? If so, please read on…! We are a rapidly growing company, supporting Estate Agencies to market properties in the best way possible, all over the Country. We are currently looking for someone to join our Customer Experience ‘Dream Team’, where you will be the first point of contact for our customers…. Why join us on this exciting journey? Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should definitely enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To offer exceptional customer service to clients across all of our channels; phone, live chat, email & sms
- Taking ownership from inbound customer queries and keeping customers updated on the progress of active cases, thus reducing repeat contact.
- Building and maintaining relationships with branches and key contacts
- Making proactive outbound calls
- Tracking and checking product quality
- Ad-hoc project work and activities as they arise Working days are Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday cover. Benefits include a great working environment, generous holiday allowance, enrolment on company private health care scheme as well as a career paths plan that incentivises performance and personal growth.
If we were being picky, we’d love you to:
- Have a pro-active, positive attitude with ability to work well under pressure
- Have a confident, cheerful and professional telephone manner
- Have a growth mindset (making a mistake is an opportunity to learn and improve, not a failure) * Be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Have good literacy skills and attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Show exceptional customer service with each customer every time
- Work independently and part of a team
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
Starting salary: £21,500 per year
To be considered for the role please apply with your CV and our team will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £75,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road
About Gaia Newton Associates
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Type: Company – Public